Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year!! Must be a New Me Too??

As the new year comes, everyone is preparing for themselves. In facing new challenges, new happiness and sadness. It's all new! But, must be a new me too?

Mixed emotion is all I felt as I welcome the 2011. I'm happy because this new year will be very important to me. This year, I will be graduating and I will be entering the new face of my life, the college life. But, it is also sad, because there are only three months left before saying goodbye to this very memorable part of my life. Three months to enjoy my high school life with my friends, teachers and our own school. I will never forget those smiles and to these bonding we've shared to each other.


But, this is what they call life!
It is just saying "hello" and "goodbye". But, the memories in those times, will always be in our hearts.


And now, hello 2010 and goodbye 2011! It's a new year and they say that it must be all new, but for me, I will not change all and be a "NEW" one. It would still be me! I'll just change myself in something better. But Joann will always be Joann. As Madelyn said, "Joann, the crying lady" : )

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. great composition!
    nicey!
    i like it..:P
    keep it up. JOANN! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent one!!! you made your post very nice...I like that and I really appreciated what you said!!

    ReplyDelete